Thursday, October 27, 2011

We're BAAAAAACK!



Planning the next blog on the flight over to Canada


After a whirlwind trip to Canada that included hospital visits, birthday parties, a wedding, cousins reuniting, and lots of time spent with family members we returned to Italy. Phew!

It's my birthday and I will
run a  104.1 fever if I want to









MMMM... CAKE!!!















Despite some obstacles along the way, it was really wonderful to reconnect with our family and friends. It was wonderful to see Veronica embrace her family and get to know who all those voices from the computer are.

Here are some pictures from our  trip.










2 comments:

  1. Happy you are back. It is so nice to see your pictures and knowing how you are doing, I think you are doing a great. You are terrific parents and never think otherwise. Take care and enjoy your family.
    Love Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Thanks:) We are all doing really well. It was great to see you in September. I think I have gotten my act together and will be blogging regularly again.
    Love, Catherine

    ReplyDelete