
Wow. One year ago today we moved into our little apartment. This time last year the weather was rainy and a little chilly. This year it is chilly in the morning but overall amazing the rest of the day. I am still wearing a spring jacket if I wear a jacket at all. Veronica and I (and Mike on weekends) have been spending alot of time in parks. I keep thinking I don't know when the weather will get bad so we will take advantage of a nice day when we can.

Veronica has gotten very confident in her sliding abilities! She can go down all by herself which she is very pleased with. She is also still obsessed with rocks and must find them and put them on things - the slide - seesaw - benches... It is funny watching her look for rocks and then decide what to do with them. She also continues to try and interact or play with older kids. On Saturday there was a family with two girls - a 17 month old and a 6-7 year old. Veronica completely ignored the girl her own age and followed around and played peek-a-boo with the older girl. She would watch what the older girl would do and then copy her i.e. climbing over things - twisting the swing around - climbing up the slide - hiding behind the pole and popping out. It is lovely to see her interact and play with other kids!
These other pictures are being posted because Veronica is wearing an old dress of mine.It is still a touch big but fun to see her in something I used to wear!
I remember that red dress.... it looks as good on V as it did in you !! We obviously bought good quality clothes even back then !! Love dad.
ReplyDelete