Monday, March 7, 2011

CALL 'N' LAME = MacLellan

Ok, I don't usually look at facebook links but someone posted a link to an anagram name generator....

Here is:

Veronica Anne MacLellan: ON MINE CLEVER ANAL CANAL
Veronica MacLellan: CANCEL ANIMAL LOVER

Michael James MacLellan: JAM LEECH MANIACAL SMELL
Mike MacLellan: CLEAN MALE MILK

Catherine Anne Allin: ENTHRALL ACE IN INANE
Catherine Anne MacLellan: EMINENT LECHER ANAL CANAL
Catherine Allin: ACE INANE THRILL
Catherine MacLellan: HILL LACERANT MENACE

hahahahahahahah

Here is the link.. please go to it and then post the name you put in and its anagram!!!

http://deanjackson.dj/nameanagram/index.php?n=Catherine+Maclellan



7 comments:

  1. lol love "clean Male milk" and ace inane thrill!!! Will look mine up, lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am invalid lad and C is ace inane thrill !!

    Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth Westberg = THIS SWEETER GABBLES
    Elisabeth Allin = HELL! BANALITIES

    Hilarious! I also like "clean male milk" and all the "anal canals"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete