Friday, April 22, 2011

A bit late...



For some reason i am not able to upload any videos... I will keep trying to figure this out and then upload some good ones. Meanwhile here are some pictures from the last little while.

For the last little while I have been quite busy. I had gotten into a routine of playing with Veronica, when she goes to sleep, sweep the floors, eat and try to do something for myself. This didn't leave alot of time for blogging.  I will get better at it.

Veronica has been doing

really well. Crawling up
a storm, standing on her own for a couple of seconds and generally just being great... Where she isn't being so great is in the sleeping department. She had a cycle of napping through the night and then a couple of days ago was up every 45 minutes between 2-6:30... This resulted in a very fussy and unhappy baby and a very fussy and unhappy mother. By the end of that day I was a little unhinged to say the least. Poor Mike. That night though, Veronica slept for a whopping eight hours and forty five minutes. We woke up a few times to check on her but she was fine. She finally managed to flip herself over crawl to the top of the bed, lie face down widthwise so her feet were poking between the bars.. oh... and she was lying on her pink pickles and the foam number 1 from her mat. Unfortunately she has yet to repeat this. We are back to our cycle of napping through the night.



This weekend we are driving to visit Paul and Barbara in San Severino - Marche area. Mike has rented a Panada Fiat and is picking it up today at 3. We will hopefully be on the road by 4. To get ready for this trip I checked out Veronicas car seat. We had it in the corner between the sofa and wall. One of the things Veronica likes to do is stand and hang over the arm rest of the sofa. Little did I know she had been secretly puking on her car seat when she had been doing this!! AHHHH!!! Yesterday we dismantled her car seat and put everything through the wash. It is much cleaner now! Veronica has not been in a car for 6 months. I am hoping it goes well!! On Monday on the way home we are hoping to stop off in Narni... sound familiar??? Thats right, we are going to .... NARNIA!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful time. Drive safely and not after more than 2 bottles of wine!

    ReplyDelete