Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ketchup!

Hi! I find that when I get out of the habit of blogging I have a hard time getting back into it. So.. I am going to put up a bunch of pictures from Jim and Cecilia's trip since the last time I blogged which will mostly catch everyone up to date. I haven't taken too many since then until this past week.

Enjoy!


Veronica and I on Monday - She turned 9 months!!!


Family Picture Overlooking Sorrento


Mount Vesuvius



Driving along the Amalfi Coast - Funny Story.... At one point before getting to the coast Mike decided to turn around.. on a curve... in a standard.. he stalled and t-boned a parked car. All the other cars laughed and in true Italian fashion... Mike drove off!!!


At Pompei with Vesuvius in the background.


Kinda sad when you think about it.. People in Pompei trying to get away but being killed in the process.


Mohawk!


My first Mothers Day


Trying to take a picture of the happy couple!


She loves her Mr.Gramps!!


Sorrento


So Sweet.


This was a great night! We went to the Spanish Steps, walked around and then had a delicious meal in a square. A great night!


At the Spanish Steps... Can you find the MacLellans??


We bought a new Baby Carrier as V is getting too big for the Bjorn. This is an Ergo Baby Carrier - Sports Model. It is wonderful! It has three carrier options - side/hip, front, or back. It is also great because I can nurse her in it and still walk around... which I did successfully at the vatican. This is V on my hip. Only slight criticism, when they are on your front they can't face out. That is why I like her on my side so she can see out, and it is comfortable.


At the colloseum with Veronica asleep in the front position on the carrier.


Family!



It was very busy in Vatican City but wonderful to see everything!


Don't Leave!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment