Friday, December 10, 2010
A little cuteness to start the day
Whenever I change Veronica she likes to lie there kick her feet up and talk to me. Sometimes she tries this with her hands in her mouth as well. Recently she has gone back to being her happy self. Since we moved into this apartment and she was moved around alot last week she has been quite fussy. Her bed time "routine" has not been very good. her new thing (did I already write about this??) is to fall asleep while nursing but not be put back in her bed. I will sit with her for up to two hours trying to get her back into bed. She is "asleep" but as soon as she is lowered to the matress she cries. She also seems to be having a growth spurt and eating CONSTANTLY!!!! So, Sudoku keeps me company at night while I wait for her body to go limp and to finally be able to put her down to sleep.
Here is a video (sorry I took it sideways for some reason and can't figure out how to rotate it) of Veronica discovering her legs!!! She really likes standing now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Absolutely adorable :) She is growing up so fast (as is wee Henry). But it's more noticeable seeing Veronica. What a clever girl, just clicking along and mastering her body. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up an Olympian!
ReplyDeleteHopefully now you're able to settle into one place she will also settle down with her nights!