Monday, December 6, 2010

New Apartment!!

Ok I know it looks like I am torturing her here but she is fine. Watch her crazy soft spot as she breaths!! She wants ANYTHING she can get in her mouth... She just yells at things and dribbles!

Our new apartment is AMAZING!! I have not taken many pictures yet because it is not set up and a bit of a disaster but I will soon enough and post them.

It is a new(er) building owned by the Hospital that Mike is working in. It has hot water!!!!! On demand!!! no button to push or hours to wait but it is just there!!! The shower has wonderful pressure as well.

There she is!!!
Can you see where Veronica
 slept before her crib???












After our really long wednesday we bought Veronica a crib and matress - her first real bed!!! But due to me becoming sick, mike working and both of us extremely tired the crib did not get set up until friday. Friday night was the first night Veronica did not sleep in the same room as us. We have set up a little "room" for V in our living/dinning room. I thought it would be much more tramatic moving her into another room but honestly it didn't really phase me. I can hear her fine and am usually nursing her long before she starts to cry. She is growing up so fast!!!  


New Crib with her foot sticking out


4 comments:

  1. NIce crib...it looks similar to Hank's only his is white. No drop side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video of her, just want to take a cloth and wipe her face!!!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth... I do think it is the same crib but I think it is smaller than yours..Really low to the ground.. I was really surprised by how small it was. There is no drop side but turns into a day bed. So far it doesnèt hurt my back. I find my back has gotten alot stronger than in the beginning and rarely hurts now :)

    Mum - wiping her face does no good... she dribbles SO MUCH!! She goes through about three bibs and a few tops a day. She is always wet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love all these videos of Veronica, I watch them over and over again.Thank you,Nana

    ReplyDelete