Hi Catherine! Amanda just sent me the link to your blog. I've been thinking of you guys so this is great. I loved the video of Veronica in her crib. Chris
HI Chris! I am so glad you got the link! I thought the blog would be a good way to let people know what we are doing and how Veronica is coming along... which is GREAT!! Hope you and your boys are well! xoxo
Hi Catherine! Amanda just sent me the link to your blog. I've been thinking of you guys so this is great. I loved the video of Veronica in her crib.
ReplyDeleteChris
HI Chris!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got the link! I thought the blog would be a good way to let people know what we are doing and how Veronica is coming along... which is GREAT!!
Hope you and your boys are well!
xoxo