Monday, February 28, 2011

Veronica is 6 Months (sort of) !!!!



Since February is such a short month and there is no 30th.... Veronica is 6 MONTHS!!!

It is going to be a busy week! We meet the new physio who better be good, vaccines (FINALLY!!!), and her 6 month doctor check up.

It feels really good to finally have all of Veronica's various doctors figured out.

Update on her sleeping - Yesterday Mike and I went back to just letting Veronica be, eat when she wants without worrying that she should be on a four hour schedule, nap when she wants... but we have kept her bedtime routine which she likes. She went to bed at 7:45 got up twice for a quick cuddle between then at 9:15 (the last time Mike and I accidentally woke her up), went back to sleep quickly and then only got up once that night at 1:45. She ate quickly and went back to sleep in about 20 minutes and then got up for the morning at 6:30 am. Thank you everyone for your excellent suggestions but I think for the moment we will leave Veronica be and see how it goes.

Funny story... Mikes co-worker called to re-book the vaccine
appointment. While she did this the lady at the clinic remembered me and asked why I didn't call since I speak Italian!!! HAHAHAHHAHHA!!



2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 Months Veronica! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a clever girl speaking Italian, good for you guys just to let Veronica find her own way!!

    ReplyDelete